Domestic Student Admissions (MBA)
Prospective domestic students must complete the following process.
- Apply online by visiting https://www.bauinternational.com/apply/.
- Submit photocopy of government-issued ID.
- Provide an OFFICIAL Bachelor’s degree transcript.
- Provide proof of English language proficiency.
Application form: Applicants must submit a completed application form. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered for admission until all necessary information has been provided.
Identification: For domestic students, acceptable forms of identification include a passport, green card, driver’s license, or other state-issued identification.
- The issuing educational institution must issue and mail the transcript directly to BAU International University, to the attention of Inga Barkane, Admission Officer.
- If the Bachelor’s degree was issued by a foreign institution of higher education, the applicant must provide an evaluation of the transcript by a NACES-member (http://www.naces.org/) credential evaluation service to establish U.S. equivalency of a Bachelor’s degree. The evaluation must be a course-by-course evaluation of the transcript.
- If the Bachelor’s degree transcript is not in English, the applicant must provide a certified English translation.
- If the transcript does not clearly indicate the degree awarded, the applicant must provide a notarized copy of the college or university diploma.
Proof of English language proficiency: All applicants whose first language is not English must submit proof of English language proficiency to BAU International. This requirement is waived if the applicant’s Bachelor’s degree transcript explicitly notes that the language of instruction for the degree was English. Otherwise, English language proficiency can be established by providing an official score report for one of our approved standardized English proficiency tests. The table below shows the tests and minimum scores accepted (effective for Fall entry as of May 22, 2017).
|Name of Standardized Test||Minimum Scores Required|
|TOEFL (PBT, CBT, IBT)||600, 250, 100|
|Oxford Online Placement Test||85|
If you have any questions about the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!